Monday, September 14, 2009

Doot dah doo dah doo....

Ummm, really? I'm speechless. Were are my strong-armed bullies who yell at me to get to it? Where? What? When? HUH? Have I been busy?...well, yes...after a fashion. Work WAS busy from May to August....but really...not like it comes home with me. Oh fear, dread and jelly beans...WHATEVER have I been doing? NOT Blogging, that's for sure.

Okay, so I've made some cards....get ready...lots and lots of pics...

FRONT: The Big Day


Inside The Big Day




"Bee Happy"- LOL, I love it!
They are much cuter in person....but I guess you'll just have to put in an order!! :) Each card is $3.99. And it will come with it's own envelope and tons of cuteness all provided courtesy of Kourtney's Kreations!

1 comment:

Lindy said...

Cute cards Kourtney! :) (I almost spelled all of the words in that sentence with a "K". But then thought better of it.) How 'bout a real post now???