Monday, December 20, 2010

One month down...

And plenty to go.

Scale says: Hmmmm, I haven't checked lately. I've been busy making stuff :)
Motivation: 9 out out of 10 (I've pre-decided- more like pre-meditated, if I HAPPEN across a peice of fudge, I will not tell it no. But I won't make it, so that ought to help.)
Happiness: 11 out of 10 ( I told you, I've been making stuff, I can't possibly get any happier!)

My pants fit about the same, but I am going to do a boot camp starting the first week of January....YAY!!!! I like it when people yell at me to keep going, strange, I know. Very, very, very strange. But it makes me feel like I have no other alternative, and well, I'm a shallow people pleaser. Pros and cons, we'll focus on that some other time.

Christmas time is fast becoming a crazy time of year for us. I got all worked up and excited to do some Christmas crafting and then I got sick. Which worked out great! I needed to stay home, so I rested and crafted. Poor Juan, he felt like a caged bird probably. And this caged bird, she was happy as a lark. Besides the hacking cough in her songer.

Head over to Pile 'o Craft to check out some of the fun.

I'm a craft nerd, and I like it!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I wish you lived closer.