Thursday, January 27, 2011

I say "jump"; You ask "how high?"

I've been researching and reading and getting good tips on healthy cooking, great substitutes for fattier content foods and finding great workouts.

Came across this little gem today:

"I had someone tell me in dead earnest today that Dr. Oz has the best weight loss advice because it really works! [This is what you do:]
-You can eat all the sugar you want as long as you drink grapefruit juice within 30 minutes afterwards because there are some kind of enzymes that eat the sugar.
-You should eat 30g of protein within 30 minutes of getting up.
-You should splurge once a week because it causes your hormones to eat fat."

Who's gonna play guinea pig for me? This I HAVE to see, but there's no way in tarnation I'll be caught dead gaining my weight back and increasing my blood pressure and cholesterol doing it.

What do I have to do? Give you a free scrapbook? Free dinners for a month? Of course I'll have a pitcher full of grapefruit juice for anything sugary served. Free breakfast for a week? I'll sausage you to death, I will!

I can't stop laughing. Dr. Oz IS as crazy as he looks on TV. Where does Oprah find these crazies? Guess it's not too hard when you're kinda a loose bolt yourself. I love Oprah's giveaways, the buck stops there. No offense Miss Oprah, we simply tend to agree to disagree on allot.

Taking applications now.

No comments: