Saturday, November 19, 2011

Junkin Finds and tons of fun

Junkin' is hot! The new black, trendsetter of the year, the most fabulous new thing to try.

Or if you were raised by my wonderful mom, it's always been your go to solution for the age old question, 'what should I put here?'.

I went hunting all over town today to try and find some good deals for our craft show display and I am giddy with the results:

20 garage sales, 5 antique stores, 2 goodwills and a few dumpster visits later, I have obtained the above goodies. There's a tiered iron basket, an old chicken coop, small tea service set and some FABULOUS doilies to name a few!

Junk it up!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're so good! I wanna go junkin' with you.

Jason and Jackie said...

Junking is the best fun! Well, besides just being all together :)