Monday, October 22, 2012

The Great Debate

Well, I don't know quite where to start....apologize for the delay?  Just plunk down all my current thoughts and feelings? 

Is it even normal to put all these thoughts and feelings onto an online board for friends, family and outright strangers to peruse?  Does anyone care?  Do I really care?  Am I so censored it doesn't really count as keeping a journal?

I'm uncertain where my heart lies on this matter. 

I've been listening to XM radio for the past few months.  Juan got a super good promo. code ( 6 months for $20 bucks is insanely good) and boy howdy, that's how they hook you!  Ummmm, take away my 80's on 8?  I don't think so.  Yes, of course $18 per month is totally worth it once our subscription ends in a month or so. Mom, Dad, cover your ears.  Yes, yes, of course it is. 

Can I just say, music from the 80's and early 90's is refreshing.  Don't get me wrong, there are great songs and artists out there today.  There are!  Did the 80's and 90's have their fair share of HORRIBLE music? Why yes they did. 

I guess what I am trying to say here is: THANK YOU SIRIUS XM RADIO!  For taking the time to compile all the BEST hits of the 80's and early 90's, completely winning me over and making my twitter-pated, missing my karaoke heart sing your praises!  Well, yes, $18 a month IS worth it! 

Don't you dare even MOUTH the name Dave Ramsey.

On a side note confession:  I spent a very unwise amount of money on ribbon.  RIBBON!!  It's so pretty.  And silky.  And pretty.  And polka dotted.  Little baby polka dotted AND big polka dotted.  And some grosgrain too (for good measure, you know).  Dave Ramsey, eat your heart out.  Or cover it in ribbon, I have a lovely selection if you'd like to play dress up.  Just don't lecture me...I'm aware I'm a person with SEVERE issues when it comes to ribbon.

Speaking of missing the 80's:





Toodles,

Kourt

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahaha--XM radio is lovely. I tried it online at work for a while (they had a free trial period) and I seriously went through withdrawals afterwards. No commercials! Only the songs you like! It is so great.

Where did you get your ribbon? What is it for?

also that picture is so classic. Love it!