Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Step 1: Tagged Step 2: Venting Session

Okay, lax again. Guilty!

No Couch Potatoes here, however. I can't remember the last time I was this tired. Maybe the 3 straight days awake for finals my junior year of college, but can't fathom any other time.

I now officially know why I gained so much weight over the last few years. It is so stinkin' easy to be fat and happy rather than healthy and happy. Of course, you're happy either way, but you have to plan meals (not just buy them! :) ), exercise like you mean it, and keep up with things like laundry b/c you now only own 2 pairs of workout pants you can fit into (oh yeah they are SUPER stretchy LOL). Then you have to keep up with real world stuff like work and bills. But don't neglect the dog, still look for a house, plan lessons/activities and keep up with friends too.

That's how I know I am not ready for kids. But always up for the practice. Wait that came out wrong. Up for the practice meaning watching/sitting/playing with other people's kids. That way, when you are tired, you get to hand them back and go home to take a nap with the dog. That's the best. You get your baby/kid fix and then you're gone. LOVERLY.

Oh right, Jackie tagged me.
FOURS:

4 Random things I love about my husband
1- His Dwight Schrute look
2- His Pimp Walk in the middle of a crowd
3- His teeth-they are perfect and he's never had braces!
4- His work ethic, values and courage

4 Jobs I've had
1- Babysitter for twin baby girls one summer from 7AM to 7PM
2- Sonic carhop- I converted Jackie and then she stayed for WAY longer than me!
3- Insurance sales
4- Insurance sales....I could go on and on with this one, it's been my job for the last 7 years :)

4 Movies I've watched more than once
1- My Fair Lady
2- GI Jane
3- Sleeping Beauty
4- Mary Poppins

4 TV shows I watch (I have to watch these online so it's hit and miss)
1- BONES
2- Prison Break
3- HGTV anything
4- TLC decorating shows

4 places I have been
1- Naples, Florida - SO FUN!
2- The Four Corners
3- Mexico
4- Good Ole "promised land" Utah

4 places I have lived
1- Raymondville, TX
2- Bryan, TX
3- College Station, TX
4- Provo, UT

4 of my favorite foods
1- Pita Pit's grilled chicken custom-made pita
2- Freebird's burritos
3- Frijoles de la Hoya- Mexican version of regular cooked pinto beans, but they taste so much better cooked in the glazed clay pots with just a pinch of salt.
4- Taquitos

4 places I would like to visit
1- Europe
2- The Carribean
3- GREECE!!!
4- Hawaii

4 people I tag:
1- No one
2- No one
3- No one
4- No one- I say stop the craziness! :)

Now for the venting session. Ugh! America, America, wherefore art thou America? Seriously, Obama as president? I don't have anything against the guy, but voting for someone just b/c they are "black" is not okay people! Especially when your "black" guy is 1/2 white, and only 1/4 black. What the heck?

Okay, now that my venting is over about that. I will support the President of the United States. I will be a honest, trustworthy and conservative American. I will do what is right and give my respect to the leader of our people. I may not agree with his decisions, but I understand it is the majority choice of the American people and know I voted with my freedom and liberty as an American and mine is not the popular choice. So I will go forward supporting the new president. I will work with others who do not share my views to help America stay strong and solvent. I want America to be her true self, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Oh Sister Juan.
Your thoughts parallel mine exactly. I was following the election online, and the minute I saw the final result, I called Danny at work, asked him if he wanted to move to Canada, and then told him to hold my hand.

My Dad said, "I don't understand the thinking of anyone who would vote for Obama. It's just so black and white." Julianne laughed her buns off and said, "Yeah. Literally."

blog_meg said...

I'm so happy to hear what all you've been up to. I love it when you blog!