Friday, May 29, 2009

I really can be quite creative when I put my mind to it...

Most recent creation: Mom's birthday card....yes, it's homemade! I make to order on these. For a one a kind card, call 979.574.7510

"Homemade card by your daughter: PRICELESS"
Made with love by Kourtney with a K Creations



These were made for an Activity Days Program. They are little Hershey nuggets wrapped in paper, flowers with silver dot centers and a label saying "Treasure the Temple". Our activity day was all about the importance of temples.


Made this for Jefferson's first birthday...pretty cute, huh? You cut pictures and attach to the squares for a one of a kind multi-picture frame.



First cake attempt....we're working on it..slowly we'll get it figured out!




This is the oh so famous tradition of the garter the girls make for their dates to wear on their arm for Homecoming. Yes, I DID make those clothes for the little bears. And YES, I do take order for garters and mums. Seriously. If you live in Texas, you know this is a mandatory evil for your homecoming football games and dance. So call to place an order (979.574.7510). The deadline for orders is one week before Homecoming every year. If order received later a $15 fee is added.





Easter cookies circa 2008

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Hey! It's your pretty face!!

Your crafts are great. You have a such a good eye for colors. I wish I did. Then I wouldn't have gone through all of those awful years in High School wearing the outfits I did.

Ah, well.

Lindy said...

Wow! I can see why mom's card took a little extra time. Very impressive. I can NOT wait until I get to see you in 3 weeks!

Jason and Jackie said...

How much per card? I'll take you up on that one! How are things going?

Brooke and Ryan Steed said...

You are quite the crafty girl!! Everything is so cute!