Thursday, February 21, 2008

I really like this picture. Juan says he looks kinda Chinese, but I don't think so! I think he looks cute. Meg, THANKS again for such wonderful pictures, you are AMAZING! I don't think you realize just how good you are! If you ever need an assistant, I am yours! Unless you are photographing unruly children, maybe then I will just take Katy and Allen off your hands and let you deal with the crazies :). Deal?

So Meg is the champion! She not only takes amazing pics, but she also scouted a home for us. I am going to look at it today! Maybe this for sale by owner isn't for the birds afterall! :) Thanks Meg from saving me from utter despair and discouragement!

The house hunting is slow, not really a hasty decision anyway, right?

We got new phones and are pretty excited. Well Juan is pretty excited, he got his Pearl he's been wanting and I got a new one b/c they made a pretty red one too! I swear, I should probably get the free phones that come with the plan, but it has to be pretty or I am not interested. THE GOOD NEWS? These phones were free! We got them on www.newegg.com and it signs you up for a 2 year contract with at&t, but you get a FREE Blackberry Pearl or LG Shine or all kinds of latest and greatest options. (Sorry, no iPhone for free! You knew there was a catch, right?) Pretty awesome. Have to give a "shout out" to Kevin and Laura Hodnett for getting us on the right track with the newegg business. So great at finding good deals, those two.

We hung out with Jake and Hillary the other night...it was good to see them again after AGES of being seperated, I just don't know how to manage without my fix. Juan missed them too! We watched the Aggie bball team get PULVERIZED (GO AGGIES!) by the longhorns and then played with their supercool Wii bowling. Jake, of course, beat me, but I did break 100 as Oscar. At least I am pretty sure that's who I bowled as. I make a super cute Mexican dude.

Last night we hung out with Kevin and Laura. We watced a movie about cops and we liked it okay. The best part was seeing Laura's way cute haircut. Funny story, we ended up having our hair cut by the same person coincidently and she mentioned when I showed the picture of how I wanted my haircut, the hairdresser said "I did one just like this yesterday!" I asked if the patient's name was Laura and she said "yep! Do you know her?" UM, YEAH! So Laura and I have pretty much the same haircut now, but not really on purpose. I think hers looks best. Mine is good, but hers is best!

I love short hair! Maybe if I can figure out this dang picture thing I will post a short hair picture this afternoon!

It for now, blogger stalkers, you know who you are!!! :)

1 comment:

Hillary said...

I'm giving you another excuse to blog!! You've been tagged...go to my blog for the rules