Thursday, February 28, 2008

Jackie and Jason are having an EASTER baby!!! Oh, and a 1 year celebration of our marriage :)





I am going to be the bestest auntie ever to baby Jackson or as Jackie and Jason think they are calling him, Jefferson. Jackson is just such a perfect name! ANYhow, Laura and I went shopping at Target today and I had to go to the baby section to get rid of some pent up baby fever. I found the CUTEST outfit for Jackson! It's for his first Easter and since Easter falls WAY early this year, I hope it's not something I will have to return....so Jackie, you have to pop this kid out before March 23rd! Because I don't want to take this back! It even has a rabbit bum! SO, if you haven't had Jackson by the 23rd....well you are getting induced! Here are the pictures of the cutest outfit ever for Easter!

1 comment:

Lindy said...

Kourtney...
You realize that no matter how much you call him Jackson, that still won't be his name...right? :)
Your outfit is AMAZINGLY cute--excellent choice. When are you going out to see the wee baby?