Monday, March 10, 2008

BABY IS HERE!!!!

Jackie and Jason had their bundle of boy this morning! Jefferson Jason Packard weighing in at 7 pounds, 15 ounces. I am so excited. I can't wait to go see them and the new little package. I am also really excited that he will get to wear his "Baby's first Easter" outfit with the little white cottontail on it. And I expect pictures JACKIE!!! And I also expect Jackie and Jason to get a blog straight away!

So much for baby fever getting any better. This REALLY makes it come on like the flu in February. Not such a good thing for the biological clock. I just realized Juan and I are closer to our 30's now than we are from our teenage years. There's nothing wrong with being in your 30's, it's just my idealistic (read unrealistic) 10 year plan when I thought I had control of everything was to have all my kids by the time I was 30....now I tell people it's 33....but who am I kidding? 3 kids, I'll be 26 this year, 3 kids in 3 years (b/c we can't really try right away), this is nonsense...oh dear. I may have to extend my kiddie deadline to 35 or 36, but I really want to be done before 33 if at all possible. Okay, I am rambling. Let's see if anything else exciting has happened.

We looked at a house that is 1313 sq ft, built in 2002 in what Juan says will be the "ghetto" hole of College Station in 5 years. It was very cute, wood floors, open floorplan, big kitchen area, teeny bedrooms, but you just sleep there anyway, great layout and I really liked it. I don't know when we are going to take the plunge and say, Okay let's call a realtor. It makes it so much more real at that point. Humph! What to do? Quite whining and get up on the bike and give it a try, right. Okay then, I will call a realtor tonight. Any suggestions? :)

That's all for now! Love ya stalkers!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Hey Kourtney! How are you guys doing? It's so great to find your page. I can't help in the real estate department. I'm renting from Grandma right now. We're living right next to Grandma and right across the street from Derron and Cat. It's really fun and I don't want to move, but we're going to have to because this place is really small and there's no doors -makes for an interesting life.