Monday, March 17, 2008

Bunny Time!!






It's alomost here! Easter and our 1st Year Anniversary! How exciting! They fall on the same day this year. Kevin's birthday is in the mix too! Talk about never forgetting your firsts! So, I decided not to celebrate with eggs and candy and an Easter tree just because we don't have any hoodlum kids yet, doesn't equate to much fun. I know the real reason for the season, but if J.C. ever had a Dove Chocolate Bunny, I think he'd join in the festivities :)! So I have decided we are having Easter on our Anniversary. SURPRISE!!!! Juan doesn't know what he's in for. Daisy is waiting at the window for the Easter bunny to come, she LOVES Dove Chocolate Bunnies just as much as the next human. Funny dog! I also included a picture of our fabulous Easter tree and decorations provided by my Mom. She knows how to pick them!


Laura and I have been on Easter Hunts lately. Pier 1, Walmart, Target, Hobby Lobby...we hit them all up and come to the conclusion we simply have to get up and sale hunt the day after Easter. ARE YOU READY TO FIGHT US FOR THOSE EASTER DECORATIONS? We won't go down without a fight.


Well have to get back to work after an eventful lunch break...what do you think Daisy is REALLY watching out the window for? :)


1 comment:

Lindy said...

Hmmm...your Easter tree looks hauntingly familiar...:)
Happy Anniversary!! I can't believe its already been a year. Congratulations!
Daisy is probably imagining what it would be like to return to the wild and live off the land. I know thats what I would be thinking as I gazed longingly out the from my 900 sq. ft. prison. Just kidding. I'm sure she's just looking for the mailman or something. :)I love you!