Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter and Merry 1st Year anniversary!!!

Juan's got a little bit o Easter Cap'n in him!!



Does the first year count as "making it"? With the divorce rate in America, actually scratch that, the WORLD skyrocketing, I would like to be proud of our 1 year mark and give all the credit to Juan. That poor man has dedicated his patience to me. He laughs with me, holds me when I just need to cry and tells me he loves me every night, even if I did say something I didn't mean earlier in the day, and stays surprisingly calm when I am in hysterics over the stuck on cereal on the bowl he didn't soak or put into the dishwasher. I mean, really, the bowl is in the sink! Count your blessings, right? Funny, since that rant of mine, the bowls are religiously rinsed and dishwasher ready. I am so spoiled, so lucky and so happy I snatched the BESTEST husband in the world...hey, it's a word somewhere, even if it must be made simply from my imagination and cheer.


It's also Easter! SO much to be eternally grateful for. We had a little fun for Easter and I included the pictures! Yeah, okay, were chunk a lunks....but we sure are happy! Need I say more?


Anyone who thinks I am crazy for having a Daisy dress, well, I am. At least she has had it for 2 years and worn it for every holiday ;). Good thinking, get that use out of it. Don't know if you can see, but the Easter bunny brought Daisy a bag of treats too! Milkbone and Nilla Wafers, what a lucky dog!
I wonder if Daisy knows how long hair makes her look rather manly. I mean check out that beard! Guess we need to schedule her an appt. with Fur-dos (like hairdos for your pet!).
We're pretty blessed as well!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Everyone told us in our reception line, "The first year is the hardest." We didn't really know how to respond. What do you say? "Thank you. We'll take that to mean 'Congratulations'..." Our first year was total cake. These pictures are so cute. I need to post my Easter pictures. I'm loserishly sluggish (Hey, if can make up words, so can I).

Lindy said...

Easter is the greatest. Mom still hide eggs and the baskets for us. I will never, ever be too old for that. Daisy is so cute in her dress! Her beard adds just the right touch of masculinity.