Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I'm Tagged and Sad!

Freak! I don't do this enough to be able to tag anyone else....I am going to have to convince family members to get a blog so I can tag them, eventually. Maybe Hillary won't mind being tagged back? ;) Okay, so I am not going to follow the rules, per say. Okay, I am not going to follow the rules, period.
Hummm....6 things about me/us.

1 Juan is addicted to music. He listens to it everywhere he goes, sometimes even before he goes to bed. I don't mind, so long as I never have to go to another Metallica concert again. Juan also loves concerts of his favorite bands/comedians or whatever strikes his fancy.

2 Kourtney LOVES to plan events. LOVES. She will do just about anything from a birthday party to a wedding. LOVES it. But if you ask me to do it and you are not a close friend, expect to pay. Maybe not cash, but I will attack your talents and get mine :). Trust me, there's always a workable fee.

3 Kourtney is writing a book/novel about her crazies at Allstate. It is turning out well, actually it makes people laugh so hard, it's hilarious. You would not believe the crazies out there.

4 We are looking for a home to buy. Meg was kind enough to keep her eagle eye out and found one on her street. (THANKS Meg!) We'll see what happens.

5 Baby fever has a hold on Kourtney. Juan has resisted thus far, but it's only a matter of time before he realizes Kourtney's been taking tic tacs once a day ;).

6 We REALLY like spending time together. How about that for a married couple? TEE HEE.

Okay, Hillary, even if I knew how once, I can't remember how to link blogs to people's names when typing a post, so you'll just have to teach me that again! It's been a while since I had that computer science class!

So maybe I'll tag three people when I know three people with blogs!

That's it for now!

No comments: