Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day 5, 360 blessed days to go....

Turkey Day!! Do you think it was a bad day or a good day?

Come on now, I TOLD you I was super charged and ready to take on the world!
Great day! I got to indulge and have friends and family surrounding me and pumpkin pie.
It's just not Thanksgiving until you get your pumpkin pie! I did really good, still had a little of
everything I wanted, just smaller portions than usual Turkey day.

We headed over to Juan's parents home for an amazing spread and it was great not
to cook myself, we brought drinks and the pumpkin pies:). Hanging out with all the nephews
was really fun and they are so funny all together.

Scale says: 188.5
Feel thinner though, probably has something to do with not pigging out too hard core
Happiness level: 10 of 10
Motivation level: 10 of 10

Today I am thankful for:
Juan
Family
Amazing friends who love me just the way I am
My birthdays, some people are not as fortunate and I will never cry on another birthday
My job
The USA
The Aggies pulling out that win against tu
Phones, my one passport to spending quality time with my family
My Home
Great home cooked food, thanks Maria, Juan and Celeste!
Gospel
My health
My freedoms
My numerous blessings
All the things I can't remember

Happy happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: