Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Third day of the 28th year....

Alright, I'm not unhappy, just unsatisfied every time I look in the mirror. I'm not miserable, just posting my inner diaglouge and self-motivation to ensure I stick to doing something about this extra poundage lingering around my hips, thighs and waistline. I think confronting it openly and honestly will help me conquer it and get back in touch with the "healthy" me.

I have so very much I am eternally and unequivocally gratful for.

But releasing those thoughts and sad feelings has me super-charged, ready to take on the world, so I'd have to say, it's worth it!

Stats on my third day of being 28:

Weight: 188.5
Size: 14
Happiness level: 10 out of 10
Motivation level: 10 out of 10

Yes, the scale says I gained a 1/2 a pound....but guess what....I feel better. It's going to be a great year! Thanks for all the support!

No comments: