Saturday, November 27, 2010

In my 6th day of 28

We did something crazy, but necessary. And we even kept our cool about it. We both have urged one another at some
point in time to consider a new ( to us anyway) car. First, I begged Juan and then a year later he was begging me. Three years down the road and we were both ready! We test drove a few, and they were NICE! A little too nice, they were our reality check. No possible way we can afford an Infiniti right now. But we found a good, hardy little Honda and she fits right in with our budget, not to mention, fleet of black vehicles, so she's a keeper! We are trying to get a good name for her.
Hailey
Henrietta
Perdita
Hulu
Ada
Arla
The list goes on and on, suggest a few too and we'll announce her name soon. You know, along with her birth weight and all.

Speaking of birth weight, Jane Madelyn Packard is here!!! She ALMOST made it for my birthday, but not quite. Born November 23, 5:00 pm CST, a healthy 8.8 lbs! Way to go Packards! Can't wait to see that little girl!

Oh, and we got a dining table able to seat 10, Thanksgiving dinner at my house next year!

And in other exciting news:
Happiness level: 10 of 10
Motivation level:10 of 10
Scale says (cursory drumroll here): 186.5
I knew it would work, portion control, I'm putty in your hands, mold me into a slim person by next Christmas please! ;)

So two pounds down, 68 to go! Now, I get to the good stuff on Monday------p90x! Good luck and craziness required all at the same time!

No comments: